Potential residents who need Temporary Assistance to cover the cost of treatment, must file an application with their county of residence prior to admission & have pre-approval for admission into the program.  A verification letter must be provided to Open Arms, Inc. prior to admission.

Potential residents receiving Temporary Assistance and/or Medicaid must contact their local Department of Social Services Drug & Alcohol Substance Abuse Assessors to get prior approval for in- county and out-of-county treatment. We must receive a letter that the potential resident is approved to come to Open Arms, Inc.

Self-pay individuals will be asked to enter a financial agreement with Open Arms, Inc.